Maintel and Cisco
Next generation networking and connectivity solutions
Who we are
The Maintel story
At Maintel, we transform our customers’ communications from conventional to exceptional.
Maintel is a cloud and managed services provider specialising in communications. We help organisations across the public and private sector drive efficiency and become more effective through digital transformation with digital workplace tools, customer experience technology and secured connectivity.
We help businesses remain competitive in the digital economy by:
- Making them more effective and efficient with digital workplace technology
Offering UC, meeting technology, collaboration services, mobile devices and services, document management and digital print management.
- Improving customer relationships with customer experience technology
Delivering compelling customer experiences online, in the contact centre and in-store; helping you improve customer acquisition and retention. Our customer experience is focused around omnichannel contact centre technology, self-service channels and analytics.
- Connecting employees wherever they are with secured connectivity
We provide a range of ICON cloud services and on-premise technology offers, complemented by consultancy, professional and managed services.
Founded in 1991, Maintel became AIM listed in 2004. Significant organic growth continues to spearhead our success, feeding the expansion of our global footprint and additional capabilities to support the requirements of almost 7,000 customers.
Operating across six locations in the UK and Ireland, our team of almost 600 people has been bolstered by the acquisition of key enterprise technology providers that complement our core proposition.
With close partnerships with major carriers and vendors, we are committed to investing in our staff to ensure they’re among the highest accredited in the industry across our entire product portfolio. We hold the highest partner status with Avaya, Cisco, Microsoft and Mitel, covering all aspects of digital workplace, customer experience and secured connectivity.
Driving digital transformation across the public and private sectors
"Maintel provided an upgraded environment that’s at the bleeding edge of technological innovation and can stand up to the demands placed upon it..."
Dan Robins, UK Operations Manager, OUP
As digital innovation continues to disrupt how we do business, we understand that wherever you are in the world, your business is global – and so are your communications. That's why we are, too.
We've helped thousands of customers keep their people connected, wherever they are, with Cisco technology.
We work with a broad spectrum of public and private sector organisations internationally, all of whom depend on robust communications and technology solutions to deliver digital transformation and drive efficiencies.
We strive to understand and anticipate our customer's needs, aligning our services and solutions to meet them. Our in-house Cisco expertise and high levels of accreditation, meanwhile, enable our customers to unlock the true value of their communications tools.
Our case studies highlight how Maintel has helped thousands of businesses meet their goals.
A leading Cisco Gold Partner
A trusted Cisco partner for over ten years
An innovative partnership
Maintel has partnered with Cisco for more than 10 years to deliver the flexible, user-focused communications and connectivity solutions your business needs to drive productivity and efficiency in today’s digital workplace.
Unparalleled Cisco expertise
As a Gold Cisco Partner there’s no-one better placed to help your business harness the unique benefits of Cisco technology.
We help our customers across the UK optimise and maintain their Cisco technology, and are committed to investing in our staff to ensure they’re among the highest accredited in the industry across our entire product portfolio.
Take a look at our Cisco credentials:
- Cisco Gold Partner
- Advanced Unified Computing Technology Specialisation
- Advanced Security Architecture Specialisation
- Advanced Enterprise Networks Architecture Specialisation
- Advanced Data Centre Architecture Specialisation
- Advanced Collaboration Architecture Specialisation
- Cloud Services Reseller
- Cisco Unified Workspace for Partners
- Cisco Powered UC as-a-service Based on HCS
- Cisco Open Stack Private Cloud
- Cisco Managed Meraki and Meraki DNA Partner
- Cisco Cloud Web Security
- Cisco Certified Refurbished Equipment
- Managed Services Reseller
Our Cisco-certified experts work across multiple disciplines with customers to help them consult, design, implement, upgrade and streamline communications technology with unparalleled skills, accreditations and real world experience.
A new era of networking
Intuitive networks that drive improved performance
A new era of networking
Our Cisco networks are built to be more autonomous, meaning they are simpler and easier to operate, require less intervention and are more responsive and secure. This means that your people can be more productive no matter when or where they are working.
Delivering real networking innovation
Renowned for network innovation, Cisco has introduced a new era of networking: the Digital Network Architecture.
Simply put, the new network enables a more intuitive way to work.
Deep visibility and understanding of traffic
- Informed by context, when the network sees something once it correlates it with other data sources at a high scale – so if an unknown file enters your network, it will quarantine the data, check for malicious content and release or sandbox it as required. This means you can rest easier at night knowing your data and infrastructure are secure
- The network sees invisible threats by studying traffic patterns and correlating them with Cisco’s behavioural analysis – taken from delivering 80% of the world’s Internet traffic – so you can be notified or block suspicious patterns of traffic, even if they are encrypted on-premise or in the cloud.
A new Network Intuitive that delivers
Less burden on your IT team
- The network uses machine learning to mine untapped data your business can use as intelligence – meaning you can make better, more informed business decisions
- How much ‘shadow IT’ is being used, and whether it presents a risk to the business
- Understanding application performance issues, and their impact on productivity
- Measuring network performance so it can be improved
- Save your team’s time by analysing the data for you so you have actionable insight, and not just reams of raw data
- The new network behaves as a system, automating mundane tasks such as implementing security, access and quality of service policies across the entire network, saving your team time and costly errors.
A holistic approach
- Maintel’s products and services extend from the cloud and data centre to the WAN, LAN and WiFi – our breadth and depth of capability is what sets us apart
- Unlike some providers who focus on ‘point’ solutions that address a single business problem, we focus on the overall business outcome, to help our customers work and communicate better, faster and gain a competitive advantage.